Friday, December 30, 2005

I think you are doing great. 1500 calories is not much considering what we normally would be consuming.

By the way, I weighed this morning and I'm back down to the 214, so it had to have just been water retention that I gained over the holidays. I am sure it has to be the same with you...I don't think you can gain 5 actual lbs of fat in just a few days. Anyway, I know we have discussed whether to weigh everyday or not... I think I have decided to try to go a week or so and only weigh on "weigh in day". I realized today when I was eating lunch that I had the thought "I'm back down today, so if I splurge a bit that's ok now" WRONG! It's not ok, and I caught myself in subconsicous thought and realized that weighing everyday is probably not a good idea for me at least not right now in the beginning. I do like knowing that I'm "OK" every morning, but I think I will be more strcit if I'm clueless to how I am doing. I will be extra careful knowing that I may or may not be losing. It will be very hard.... I'm even thinking of having Bobby hide it from me. That's crazy, but I don't think I can stop myself, if it's right there when I get in the shower each morning. When I wake up it's my first thought, well after the thought that my bladder is going to burst from all the dang water! What do you think???

No comments: