Monday, January 09, 2006

The Trafany Fruit Flush - Sunday Stats

8am -1 banana- 105
10 - cup of grapes - 110
12 - 1 apple - 72
2 - cup of cherries - 95
4 - skipped it
5 pm - I was so hungry for some real food and I felt dizzy and lightheaded (probably doesn't help that I gave a pint of blood that afternoon), so I skipped the lettuce and oil and ate leftover turkey spaghetti instead and then I had a tiny piece of chocolate cake. - 459

Total Calories - 841
Total Water - 60
Total Exercise - none

I think this 'detox" is really just a way to lose some quick weight, not as much as it is a cleansing thing. I haven't even been to the bathroom (I'm sure you wanted to know that), isn't that where the "cleansing" part comes in??? I am still doing it today. I brought nothing but fruit to work. I am going to eat real food for dinner though. That's my version of it, follow it during the day and eat a healthy meal of your choice for dinner. I think I may try that every weekend. Protein all day Saturday and a healthy high protein meal for dinner and then fruit all day Sunday and a healthy high protein meal for dinner. I'm doing this mainly for the weight loss not the detox part. I weighed this morning and was at 210.4, so I can say that it at least helps you lose some weight quickly. I just wonder if it will all come back when I go back to eating real food everyday. Hopefully if I stick to the less than 1200 a day it will stay off. I couldn't find the colon cleanse pills, I must have threw them away last time I cleaned out the medicine cabinet. I'm going to buy some more on payday and I will send you some.

No comments: