Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WFMW: Travel Planner

If you want to participate or get other helpful hints please go here.


Well it has been so long since I have participated in WFMW that I thought I would join right in this week! (Even though I am a little late getting in the game!) So these aren't THAT great of tips but just some things I found that I thought would be fun to share. If any of you are like me you start planning your vacations at the first of each year. Well I have found two really neat places online to use in planning my trips:

  1. Yahoo Travel - This is a good place to see other peoples pictures & itineraries to get ideas of things you might enjoy doing. You can map out your whole trip using Yahoo and even journal about your trip and add photos!
  2. Travelocity Last Minute Packages - If you have never looked into these you really should! The have some great deals for some GREAT places!!

One other thing (yes I know this now makes 3 instead of 2!) is if you go to the Travelocity Last Minute Packages you can actually pick two separate departure cities. For instance, if you have a family member/friend that lives in another town/state you can actually both book at the same time to go and meet up at the same place!

Well that is my WFMW!

No comments: