Sunday, June 03, 2012

C25K! :)

Well the vacation didn't turn out so well....as in I ended up getting food poisoning that led to colitis! Needless to say, I ended up losing a few pounds while on vacation and the week following! I am finally feeling better but tomorrow I start a new job and not sure how the food thing will play in so my biggest two things this week are water and exercise. I HAVE GOT to get better with drinking water which is an ongoing battle with me. As far as exercise...I have decided to try the C25K (Couch to 5K) route which brings me to the title of this post. :)


Brian and I did a walk/run 5K a little over a year ago and I have always wanted to do more but haven't. I decided I need to be exercising anyway so why not get motivated and take the next 8 weeks of my life before I start back school in August and train with the C25K program. It basically gets you to jog a 5K in 8 weeks by adding in a little bit of jogging each week and less and less walking. We shall she how it goes. I will do it Mon/Wed/Fri starting tomorrow. I will have to try to blog about it each of the nights. I have to do more research to see what kind of exercise I do or don't need to do the days I am not doing the C25K! 

No comments: