Monday, March 06, 2006
SO I actually follwed a fad - I went and got my ears (yes both of them) stapled. Yeah I haven't always been the brightest one when it comes to weight loss! Ha! It sounds wild but you can read about it at www.staplepower.com and I am sure you can do a search on the web for it. Me and one of my friends went last Thursday. I have heard of several people losing weight by doing this and the lady that put ours in lost 10 pounds in two weeks. It does say it won't work for everyone but I am at my wits end and I SO hope it works for me! I told my hubby that it may just be one of those things that is "all in your head" but all I know is - whatever works!! If it takes me putting staples in my ear to make me think I will lose some weight then so be it! Ha! I have already lost 10 pounds since January and I am SO hoping that by our Disney trip in May that I will lose that much more! I will keep you updated through the journey.
Have any of you heard of this or do you know anyone who has had any success with it? I would be curious to know!
Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Hello All! Hope everyone is doing well. Not feeling so good today so I thought I would do a "yada yada" list of my thoughts and life in general.....
1. My daughter starts school Monday, August 9th. First grade already. Wow. I have learned that it cost a fortune to buy all the school supplies you need BUT it is alot easier to buy them already "packaged" to keep from having to search for every little thing.
2. I read in the school handbook that they enforce corporal punishment at school. I am all about spanking but all I am saying is I am not happy about the fact that they don't tell you until AFTERWARDS. Ho Hum.
3. I had "MINOR" feminine surgery Monday. I am not feeling so good and hopefully we will get to the bottom of it tomorrow.
4. More and more I love my job.
5. One of my best friends is getting ready to move back to New York. (Where she is originally from.) She is leaving August 13th and I am so sad. To be honest we have not seen alot of each other this summer because we both have been so busy but I think it is just the fact of knowing that she won't be "right down the road" anymore. It is a good 19 hours or so away that she will be from me! *sob**sob*
6. Why is it SO hard to get motivated to "clean out" things. I mean all and all my house is pretty clean but I HATE to clean out boxes and I HATE to do laundry. What is up with that? What are your "house" pet peves?
7. I watched the last two episodes (and only two episodes I have seen) of The Simple Life 2 tonight. I was intrigued to watch it after seeing Lionel Richie and Nicole Richie on Oprah Monday afternoon. Speaking of corporal punishment those two (Paris and Nicole) seem to really need it. Of course, I shouldn't judge but that is the impression that they seem to give the whole world.
8. Knowing my hubby will be gone for 9 weeks in October has somewhat hendered our relationship ONLY because stupid me keeps dwelling on the fact that he is leaving instead of enjoying the time that he is here.
Well I guess that is all in my little world for now!