Monday, March 06, 2006

Ear Stapling


SO I actually follwed a fad - I went and got my ears (yes both of them) stapled. Yeah I haven't always been the brightest one when it comes to weight loss! Ha! It sounds wild but you can read about it at www.staplepower.com and I am sure you can do a search on the web for it. Me and one of my friends went last Thursday. I have heard of several people losing weight by doing this and the lady that put ours in lost 10 pounds in two weeks. It does say it won't work for everyone but I am at my wits end and I SO hope it works for me! I told my hubby that it may just be one of those things that is "all in your head" but all I know is - whatever works!! If it takes me putting staples in my ear to make me think I will lose some weight then so be it! Ha! I have already lost 10 pounds since January and I am SO hoping that by our Disney trip in May that I will lose that much more! I will keep you updated through the journey.

Have any of you heard of this or do you know anyone who has had any success with it? I would be curious to know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems quite odd. I've never heard of it. Tell me if it works.

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

stapling?????? OUCH!