Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving Plans??


Well does anyone have any Thanksgiving plans? My family (daughter & hubby) and I are going to Arkansas to see my cousin Traci. Actually we will be seeing my Aunt, Uncle, Cousin David, his wife Tanda, Traci, her husband Bobby and their son Brayden. I say Traci because she is one of my best friends and I am so, so, so, so, so...did I mention so...excited to see her! We usually see each other several times a year and I try to go up on Thanksgiving but was not able to go last year and it has just worked out that we haven't seen each other since last Christmas and won't see each other this Christmas! I am sad about that!! However, I am so excited (did I mentioned that already?) to go see her now!! I don't know if anyone has been in Bentonville or Bella Vista Arkansas. I tell you what - it is beautiful up there! I absolutely love it. I need a break and so does my family so we are looking forward to it!! If anyone is traveling over the holidays I hope you have a safe trip!!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hey Tiff i have not heard from you in ages girl!hope all has been well with you and family! I don't ever hear form Brook any more hope she is doing ok! Heading north for the holiday, good for you! Hey, you no Brinda lives up that way some where. We would like to go to Chicago but the last time I went for Thanksgiving I got caught in a snow storm! LOL! Be carfull out there and please come back! I am adding you to my blogroll reight now girl!

Joe said...

I forgot to say congrads onfive years!!