Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dog Tired!!


WHEW! I am DOG TIRED this afternoon!! I have been running and going at work and at home for days now!

AT WORK
As paralegals we have to meet a certain number of hours each year. I have taken work home at night and on the weekends to make sure I do that. On top of doing that I have been trying to get alot of things more "organized" and more easily accessible. I enjoy doing it but it wears you out! I have gotten alot done but still much more to do! I am just glad that I have such a good job and work with such great people!

AT SCHOOL
I am taking a night class and it seems like every time I turn around we have some kind of project to do! I have to meet my group tonight to go over our project for tomorrow night. THANK GOODNESS - we only have two or three more classes this semester!!

AT HOME
I have gotten all of my Christmas decorations up and 95% of my presents bought, wrapped and under the tree! I am trying to clean out closets and do "holiday" cleaning but it seems like when you finish one thing there is another to do! My cousin and I are working on a little "web project" and we have made ourselves a deadline of Friday so I have that to do!!

THOUGHTS IN GENERAL

~I have picked up SO much trash that people have left around the office today. I don't know why but that drives me NUTS! People - pick up your trash.

~I really wish this weather will make up its mind. I wear a jacket in the morning, it is hot at lunch and cool again at night. It was like 50 something today but then I think this weekend it is supposed to be in teh 70's.

~I need a nap.

7 comments:

Joe said...

Yep warm up and rain! Hope things settle down for Xmas for you girl!

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

that dog looks very leggy.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to rest! Things are always so hectic until after the holidays.

Desiree said...

You sound busy all the way round! 95% of presents bought, wrapped and under the tree?! How organized.

JuicyV said...

That dog picture is hilarious. I say it's time for a bubble bath!

T!ff@ny said...

LOL - I know I have a nice big jacuzzi tub but it seems I never make it that far! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Ik heb geen kans om met mijn partner over dat gehad te spreken.Toodle-oo, Floretta wedding party favors