Monday, July 26, 2010

California Girl! :o)





Okay...well not really a Cali girl but what I pretended to be for a week! :o) While Brian was out training in San Diego I got the opportunity to go out and visit him. We had a blast! We saw Old Town San Diego, Pt Loma, La Jolla, SEALS! on the beach!, beautiful sunsets, USS Midway, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Sea World, etc. We even made a road trip to L.A. It was soo much fun! We got to touch and see all the handprints in the concrete in front of the Chinese Theatre. We also got to walk down and look at all the "stars" on the sidewalk. It was really awesome! When we were getting ready to leave Hollywood we saw them setting up for the Salt premier. It was awesome to thing in just a matter of hours so many famous people would be walking down that carpet! Once we left there we went to RODEO DRIVE! It was amazing to see all the famous stores. My favorite part was to see the Beverly Wilshire! It is where Pretty Woman was filmed. I am a HUGE Julia Roberts fan. I even went in and used the facilities. LOL I can't wait to go back again!

All in all it was a great trip! It was hard to leave my hubby knowing that in just a few days after I left that he was heading overseas but it is an experience we were both so glad to have shared together! I love him!






No comments: