Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nursing School...Acceptance?

Well.....BIG NEWS! I have been super stressed about the fact that I wasn't going to be able to start anytime soon. I even "stooped" to the level of going to a not so popular college and taking a class I really didn't want to take. I leave from my meeting at said school and get home...check the mail....ANNNNNNDDDDD.....I get a letter from the school! They said that I am an alternate for the fall semester. Which means that if someone doesn't show or drops out...I get their spot! ALSO, it guarantees me 100% a spot in the Spring Semester NO MATTER WHAT! So it is official....if not sooner...I will at least be a nursing student in the Spring!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Isn't it exciting?! I will never forget how it felt to get my letter. Congrats!!!