Friday, April 04, 2014

Tiff & Dar Take On San Antonio!




I was so glad my mom was able to come and help me unpack! We got a lot done around the apartment & everything looks great! (Although, I did make her leave a few boxes for me to unpack to give me something to do while I am alone!) Baylee will love her room! I still have a few things to do here and there around the apartment but I am trying to hold off on spending too much until we get more done around our Mississippi house and get caught up from all of our moving expenses. 

While she was here, we hit a lot of the nicer strores in the area as well as some antique stores and thrift shops and had a BLAST! We were like two ladies on a mission! After all of our hard work we took about a day and a half just to relax. One of the things we did was a River Boat Tour at the Riverwalk downtown in a boat like the one pictured above (I haven't loaded my photos up yet! Photo used is courtesty of San Antonio's Visitors Bureau.) The cruise was nice, the weather was good and of course the company was fabulous. We also went to a church in downtown that beautiful named St. Joseph's. (I will do a seperate post on this one sometime!) We had some of the most delish seafood I have had in sometime sitting at a little table right on the river. It was peacful & very relaxing. Everyone that walked by gawked about how delicous our food looked (Seriously). We took some time to visit The Shops at La Cantera (This place is Beautiful!), had gellato and then went to the Palladium IMAX to watch a movie. On her last day here, we got up early and went to church and then had brunch before she flew back to Mississippi. It was a nice visit. I wish we could have done more but it was nice to show her around the city, have her help and have her company for a few fun things! I look forward to next time! 

No comments: