Friday, December 02, 2005

Templates...UGH!!...How Did YOU Learn HTML?

So I have been working on my "template" and I will say - I am not very good at this! I am impressed at my "little bit" of knowledge but I feel well - dumb - while trying to do HTML!! Like I should just KNOW this stuff! Some of you blogspot/blogger people have the cutest blogs! (Not that the others don't but just comparing apples to apples!)

Where did you go to learn how to really use HTML and to change your blog templates???

6 comments:

Desiree said...

Hi Tiff - I did start off with blogspot and learned it bit by bit - some from a friend, some from reading around the web. Your Christmas template is looking very good! Well done!

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

mine sucks.... i have another guinea pig blog where i do changes before doing the changes in the original blog... lol.

JuicyV said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out how to switch from Typepad to wordpress and I feel like I'm reading quantum physics. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I accidentally deleted my comment the first time. See what I mean? I can't handle this computer stuff. LOL

Anonymous said...

Find a site you like... right click the page and look for "view source"{it might not work with every page as some are CSS and flash.. you also have to click on just the right spot}. It will look like mumbo jumbo... print it out and look at the code. IT is the HTML that the author used to build the site. You can use it too... Also check out Mandarine Design http://www.mandarindesign.com/index.html
Great Things there! It is the way I learned and continue to. ~Hugs Sent!~