Monday, May 01, 2006

Finally Admitted It!

We were at my mom's house and my hubby walked across the living room and plopped down in the chair with a *groan*.

I said, "Are you getting old?"

He said, "No just lazy.

My 8 year old daughter said without even looking up from her book so "matter of factly", "Well at least you finally admitted it."

I am telling you kids are something else! Where do they come up with these things!

She had us cracking up! All in all we had a pretty good weekend - kinda had some life changing things happen BUT that is another post in itself! Happy Monday to you all!

4 comments:

Traci said...

There must have been a comedian back somewhere in the family lineup. I think it skipped our generation though, at least for me anyway. Oh wait a minute, I think the comedian's name was Jack!!

T!ff@ny said...

Yes he DEFINITELY passed on that legacy to the grandkids! :-)

Joe said...

LOL! Girl, they can come up with them! Hope you had a good Monday also. We had a beautiful day!

Desiree said...

LOL... kids are adorable sometimes when they say it as they see it! Great on her!