Thursday, July 19, 2007

All About Me!!


Love Life



  • I am married to my hero...love of my life...My Coastie!


  • He is currently deployed...I am missing him like crazy!


  • He can drive me nuts and make me laugh at the same time!


  • LOVE YOU BABY!!

Family Life




  • I am a mom to a wonderful 9 year old daughter!


  • She is my joy, my heartbeat and my love!


  • I have two younger brothers that I adore!


  • I love my parents and family and wouldn't trade them!


  • I am a mom to our two dogs - Storm & Tyson!


  • Oh did I mention our hermit crab Pearl..she is 1 year old!!

Home Life




  • I grew up in Madison and much of my family still lives there.


  • We bought a house over 3 years ago in Brandon (Reservoir Area)!


  • We don't plan on moving for a really long time!!!

Friends




  • My friends are my rock(s)!


  • There is a saying if you go to the grave with five good friends you have accomplished something!


  • I must be doing good because I have 6 very close friends!


  • They each bring out the best in me and cause me to smile everyday!


  • I know that I can always count on all of them and they know they can count on me!


  • I speak to each of the just about everyday...or at least every other day!


  • They all like each other and it makes me happy to know how well we can all get along together!!

Goals & Ambitions




  • To lose at least 50lbs before my hubby comes home!


  • To finish nursing school!


  • Travel the world!!

Favorite Things




  • My Family!


  • My Friends!


  • Beach Time!


  • Traveling


  • The Rain


  • Snuggling With My Hubby


  • Playing Games With My Daughter


  • A Good Laugh!


  • A Book I just can't put down


  • Comedy


  • Romance


  • Sunrise!


  • Sand between my toes!


  • That God allowed me another day!


  • Everything God has given me!

I am going to surround myself with more positive people, make better decisions in my health, love, friendships, work and spiritual life! I am just the girl next door...and that is all I want to be!

No comments: