Monday, July 09, 2007

New motivation...

Hope you both had a happy 4th. I did, but I can’t say that I am too happy with the food choices I made. I went to MS as you know and ended up gaining back the 2 lbs I had lost the week before. I went back to counting calories yesterday though and I was able to lose one of them. I had a good weekend. Now that I’m single, I’ve been going out more and that has motivated me to keep up with the program. I mean, how am I gonna find the man of my dreams if I hate the way I look??? A friend of mine lives about 4 hours away and has someone she wants me to meet… supposedly we are perfect for each other. She wants me to come visit her and meet him. So I’m planning to go at the end of August… now that’s some motivation. I have about 6 weeks to lose 20 pounds. I think I can do it…no, wait… I KNOW I can do it. I’m not really in the market right now for Mr. Right, but I wouldn’t mind meeting a few nice guys. Anyway, hope you losers have a great week.

No comments: