Friday, July 13, 2007

WOW

Wow..way to go Traci! I am proud of you! That is such a great feeling! I am glad you like the grapes. I LOVE THEM in the summer, that and watermelon! Lately I have been cutting up yellow and red bell pepper in strips and snaking on them. In the morning I eat a reduce-fat, whole grain eggo waffle with reduced fat peanut butter. It is only 3 points and is pretty filling. I also tried the weight watchers fruit creamp pops. The berry and orange. They are soo good. The orange tastes like a dreamsicle. Well Ladies..have a great weekend and good luck..the weekends are hardest for me too. I am proud of you guys..keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

You eat SO much better than I do. Do you think you can do a post of all the different things you eat...I am going to do some shopping and see if I can't get this weight loss going!