Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello Stranger...Me..Not You All!!!

I am SO glad the two of you didn't pretty much drop of the face of the earth like I did. If it weren't for the fact of you two sticking it out and posting I wouldn't have this guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach right now!! I got in a bad spot...you know that one...where nothing goes right (in your mind) and you are NOT motivated anymore. Well for the most part I am out of it now...though I am kind of having a blah moment right now. (More to come on the blah moment to come...)



Yesterday I didn't eat so great but I did walk 2.5 miles last night...I even added in a few "sprints". (Talk about dying...)



Today I have eaten fairly well - could have been better: 6 ritz crackers, charbroiled chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A, fruit cup from Chick-Fil-A, light yogurt and 3 pieces of peppermint (I could not resist! I love peppermint! LOL!) I went at lunch and did weights. I am not trying to work TOO hard on them as I do not want to bulk but slenderize and help speed up this weight loss. I am going to go to the gym at lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays and do weights. Monday, Wednesday and Friday go to the gym for Cardio. Then on Saturdays...SOME form of exercise even if it is only 30minutes. This past Saturday I went and walked 2 miles. As a little side note...that fruit cup from Chick-Fil-A was like the BEST I have ever had! YUM YUM!



OH I tired to do that Map My Walk link...my street does not show up on there yet so oh well! I tried...very cool link tho'!



I will say...my mouth literally dropped open when I read your comment to Susan re: Size 16!!!! AWESOME GIRL!!! WOOHOO!! Susan your weight loss has been awesome, too! Only to think .... had I just STUCK with mine I would be seeing great results by now, too. SO that is why I am feeling kind of blah...that and the pic I just saw of myself taken a couple of weeks ago...oh Lord...eye opener for sure.

UPDATE: So the above I actually started typing on Tuesday. I ended up being out of work yesterday (and didn't eat well...) because she was sick and had to take her to the doctor (tonsilitis). I am still kind of blah. I just read your Weigh-In Wednesday Traci...I am not afraid to admit...I AM SO JEALOUS!! :-) Eight pounds to One-derland!!! WOW! Happy for you though girl! You deserve it!!! My mom saw your pics on my space and was like we need to do what she is doing MINUS the Big-D. :-) <--Sorry had to. Really though Big D or not you have really done a great job. So pointers please...give us a post on what motivates you and how you make yourself stick to it, etc. What kind of foods you do and do not allow yourself to eat and how often you exercise. I know you posted all this already but TIFFANY NEEDS MOTIVATION!!! You would think surprising my man would be motivation enough...but it hasn't...at first yes but now no. Well I gotta get ready for work....blah, blah, blah. I am supposed to do weights at lunch today but we will see...right now I am ALREADY not feeling motivated. Arghhhh....

No comments: