Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Weigh-In

Okay guys..I couldn't way in b/c my scale broke and I am broke right now (hmmm..a bunch of broke things) so I can't buy a new one at the moment..have to wait til friday. I can tell I have lost some though, my pants are falling off my butt, which is a good thing and my bra is too big. However, I wish it would fall off my stomach.
The sugar free double chocolate jello puddings are YUMMY! Also, if you have a publix grocery store in your area there brand diet sweet tea is awesome and 0 points.
Way to go Traci. Keep up the good work!
Tiff....our challenge is still on..right?!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I've been having issues with my pants too... they are so baggy in the butt. I went shopping today and bought 3 pairs of size 16 pants!! I haven't worn a 16 in years!! That's a good feeling. Keep up the good work girl!!

Tiff said...

Thanks for the great tips as usual and awesome about your pants girl!! WOOHOO!!