Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can I Get That Light For You?

Okay this is kind of silly. I am just sitting at work and I heard someone ask someone else...who is sitting in an office with floor to ceiling windows...do you want me to turn on that light for you? Well they have worked like that all day and I am SURE they know that there is a light in their office. Sometimes..headaches or for other reasons we just don't want the light on...AND THAT IS OKAY! As for me...I am definitely a NO light girl...or a natural light girl. Unless I really just can't see what I am doing you will never catch a light on in my house during the daytime hardley b/c I keep my windows open! I say all this to say...sometimes we just don't like the light. I know there are others that like every light in the house on...and that is okay, too. Just leave us "no florescent light" girls alone! LOL! :-)

No comments: