Monday, June 09, 2008

Knowing Right from Wrong....

...but I still "emotionally" ride the fence. I have the "blahs" right now and I hope when I go to bed and wake up...AND THROUGH PRAYER...that the blahs are gone tomorrow. I dealt with a situation today that was rough. I was in a situation where I had to tell the truth and telling the truth is ALWAYS the right thing to do. I know I did the right thing and I know the outcome was right deep down in my heart and soul. I know what happen WAS God's will and through prayer it was a great thing. I just feel bad...as a Christian...for the other person that was adversly affected. What happend to the other person as a result of what they did they deserved. I just emotionally feel sad for the other person. They are lost and can't even see the wrong of their ways. I just hate the knot I have in my stomach right now.

No comments: