Thursday, June 05, 2008

I Got The "Go Go" In My Blood...

I don't know what my problem has been lately. I have just been in the mood to GO. Not so much go but just feel I don't know...adventurous...lets see what that means:

ad·ven·tur·ous
1. inclined or willing to engage in adventures; enjoying adventures.
2.full of risk; requiring courage; hazardous: an adventurous undertaking.



Yes that most definitely could be me. I don't know why I feel this way. I love my home. I love all my friends and family being close by. I love...okay like...my job most of the time. (Though I would love to go back to nursing school). I just have been in the mood to go! I almost want to move to another city...try out new things...etc. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing or if anyone of the people that might actually come by and read this has ever felt this way. I just want to GO. Seriously, if someone offered me the opportunity to pack up and move to a new city right now I would go. I just hate feeling this way because I feel like I am wishing my life away. It has gotten real bad though. Just today I found myself on the way home listening to the weather and news reports of OTHER cities in OTHER states on my XM radio...what is that all about?



All I can figure is it is summer. I am ready for vacation and maybe by the time I get home the "Go Go" feeling will be gone....hhhmmm.

2 comments:

The Family Bond said...

welcome back. you should stay more often! as for going...i think we all feel that way. I've always said i would love to move away with the option of moving back when I was ready. we tend to feel trapped in our everyday mondane life even if it is hectic with busyness. we just want new busyness sometimes.

T!ff@ny said...

:-) Thanks for your comment Mrs. Bond!! :-) That makes me feel much better!!!!