Friday, June 18, 2010

Man in Uniform

A few weeks ago, for one of our nephews birthdays, I got an idea. I called Brian and told him I thought it would be a neat idea to take a picture in his uniform holding a sign telling him happy birthday. I hate I thought of it so late because we weren't able to get it to him right on his birthday. Either way, glad to have it! I hope we can keep up the tradition while Brian is deployed...at least for immediate family and maybe our few closest friends. It is a good way to show why Brian wasn't here but it also give us a time time of photos while he is gone.



His unit is leaving out for their second phase of training this morning. He sent me an email that says "Good morning. I love you." He also attached this picture.

It was so good to wake up and see him this morning. I miss him so very much. :)


No comments: