Sunday, November 26, 2006

Back for The Hundreth Time

So I have said it over and over that I will get back on here and start blogging and I have failed miserably. Just like I have with alot of other things. (Keeping my house clean, diets, handling my money better, etc.) I have decided that I am going to start keeping my promises and finishing what I start. I might not blog everyday or even every week but I am going to make a good effort anyway!!

So how was everyone's holiday?

Mine was awesome!! I saw my dad for the first time in 5 or 6 years. His girlfriend was really nice and so were her kids. Her youngest calls my dad "dad" and that will take some time to get used to but I am okay with it. My daughter calls my husband dad and he is not her real dad. I suppose the only reason it bothers me is because it has been so long since he has been a dad in my life. Things have changed and I am okay with that. I am happy for him and I hope he continues to keep in touch with our family. I think this has been the best Thanksgiving that I have ever had!!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Hi Tiff & welcome back. I too have not been a faithful blogger (OR BLOG READER) as in days gone past. Seems many other things take priority now (too much so at times, I miss blogging, reading & my photo hobby online too!).

Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving. I worked when it was the Canadian Thanksgiving, but we did manage a dinner out at Mother-in-laws, and it was enjoyable - as was the company. We did a Turkey dinner at home between the Canadian Thanksgiving & American one... hubby made the whole meal (as I was again working)... and it was terrific.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your experience with your Dad was positive. One more thing to be thankful for. :)