Monday, February 06, 2012

30 Day Shred!!!

What can I say...I love punishment! Okay so not so much! :-) So this morning I started my first day of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! You know she totally scares me but she looks awesome so how could I argue with her as just summoned me off the couch into 20 minutes of intense workout! Her DVD breaks it up into 3 levels and she says move on to the next level once you are comfortable with the first. PERSONALLY I will be on level 1 for at least the first 30 days! Heck I might be on it longer! :-) I am "trying" to do level 1 this month, level 2 next month and then level 3 the third month but not going to push myself if I can't get past level 1 for awhile. I had to do a modified version of the "easy" version on level 1 as it is! (They have two other ladies on the DVD and one does an "easy" version and the other does a more "intense" version of level 1 exercises.) I was barely keeping up and realized how out of shape I am and how much my muscles need to be built but I know it will happen! In addition to this I am still going to continue to do my 3 miles a day for 6 days a week and see how it goes! :-)

2 comments:

Traci said...

Have you done it yet??? I couldn't walk the next day... it's gets better though!

Tiff said...

I did! I did the first day this morning and THEN had to turn around and stand all day for clinical and will do the same tomorrow...whew! :)I am going to try to stick it out tho!!