Monday, February 13, 2012

Weigh-In: Week 4

I wasn't going to weigh-in at all this week because of how bad I did but I remembered accountability! Needless to say, I have done HORRIBLE since the Super Bowl. I went against my better judgment and let it be a cheat day. I started out the first two weeks of this diets as shakes only and lots of water. On week three I still did lots of water, some shakes, still did my walking and ate a few meals but kept it under my calories. I had weighed in the morning of the Super Bowl (a day early) and had lost a total of -15.2 for the first three weeks. The day after the Super Bowl I weighed and I had gained 3 lbs! I could tell I was "swollen" from the sodium of everything and just felt blah. I took a few days to get over that & was doing pretty good for the most part...through the week I weighed and had lost 2 of the 3 lbs. Fast forward to this past Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I was around the house other than running Baylee around all three days. There were teenagers here from Friday night until Sunday and I just didn't feel up to grocery shopping. Instead, I ate all the "not so good" for me food all weekend. Last night, we ended up eating Mexican when Brian came home from drill because I knew I blew it anyway. Since Monday or Tuesday of this week (even though through Thursday I ate pretty good) I had not had any water or exercised. Soooo....brings me to this morning...I feel bloated & constipated (yes TMI but just being truthful). I have gained +4 of my -15.2 lbs back. Yikes! I knew it would be bad but at least not as bad as I was thinking. So my game plan is to "mainly" shake this week, bring my water & exercise in. Next week on weigh-in day I will decide my plan for that week. So my four week total loss:


Not happy about that but at least the -11.2 was real loss and I didn't gain it all back. Just gives me insight on if I want it I have to dedicate!

No comments: