Friday, February 03, 2012

Food Journals!

I haven't been on point this week with my food (though I have still done good!) so I haven't been good about recording my food journal here but here is what I did:

Monday
5 Shakes
No water! Yikes!
Then I *gulp* had some cornbread that was left over & a sliver of deer steak!
Walked 3 miles

Tuesday
4 Shakes
Cup of chicken broth
3 Glasses of water
Walked 3 miles

Wednesday
3 Shakes
4 glasses of water
Walked 3 miles
Brian was at work and I took Baylee to church. I broke down after the struggle all day & ordered a cheeseburger & fries from Wendy's and a Dr. Pepper. The fries were burnt...gag! Then the Dr. Pepper tasted like syrup (my taste buds are no longer accustomed I suppose!). I hate not quite have the cheeseburger and don't know why I didn't stop sooner because it was awful...SOOOO I pulled over and threw it all in the garbage!!!!!

Thursday
Fiber One Bar
Glass of skim milk
Can of tuna fish with a little Greek seasoning
3 glasses of water
Went to dinner & movie with a friend...we at at McAlister's and ordered from the 5 under 500 calorie dinners. I actually only ate half! All in all a GREAT calorie day!

Friday
2 Shakes
Fiber One Bar
Tortilla with mustard
Can of tuna fish with a little seasoning
I plan to get at least 4 glasses of water in, a 3 mile walk and then hopefully at least another shake!

No comments: