Friday, February 10, 2012

He's Back...



This is the little guy that Traci created way back when we first starting blogging. He represents just an okay day. Just as Traci said in that post...there is hardly ever just black and white...sometimes we have some grey. That is definitely what today has been for me. I haven't had any "official" exercise but spent the whole day running around cleaning. I haven't eaten great but for the first time probably ever (on purpose anyway) I made un-sweet tea to drink and plan on using Sweet & Low. It actually has tasted pretty good. We put A LOT of sugar in our gallon of tea. Almost 2 cups! So I put about 3/4 cup in the pitcher and then when I fixed my glass it wasn't sweet enough for me so I added the sweetener and "voila!" it was perfect. So that is going to be my good. So as you see I had both positive and negatives today but I am going to keep on keeping on! Have a blessed weekend! 

No comments: