Thursday, February 09, 2012

Say What?!

So this week I haven't done so well! I haven't exercised the past two days...even though I started Monday off hardcore! I have GOT to get back on it today. We have been so busy this week but that is no excuse to stop all together. We did take a "casual' walk through a local botanical garden yesterday but hardly the same as the 30 day shred I am supposed to be doing or the 3-mile-a-day walk!

I started off the week bad on Sunday not eating so good at the Super Bowl party. Then I did fairly good both Monday & Tuesday with food. Yesterday, was a good friend's birthday and where they picked to go was definitely not on the diet and a type of place you can't order anything healthy. Everything is fried or made with fat and they only have about 6 things on the menu and that doesn't include a salad! So this morning my stomach is definitely not liking me!

It makes me want to blow the diet the rest of the week because I did weigh more this morning than I did on my weigh-in last Sunday when I weighed a day early. Then I thought...okay...even if I don't LOSE this week if I could AT LEAST get back to where I was on Sunday then I would be a happy girl during my weigh-in Monday! So I have four days to "get back on the train"...starting now...and prove to myself I CAN and WILL do this. So this week...the goal is simply just to be back at that -15.2 pounds. If I lose more than that great but if not I will take the -15.2 any day over gaining!

No comments: