Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Today was a good day...

...admit it. You know you sang along with that blog title! So why was today a good day, you ask? Not really for any reason other than the fact that it is almost 2 pm and I have not once pigged out or taken the elevator. I have taken the stairs four times at work just today. Actually, in the past few weeks I have only taken the elevator twice (& we are on the fourth floor)!

I know all these things are so small but I decided that I am going to start counting all victories...even the small ones! Why not? Why do we only celebrate the bug things? Aren't the small ones just as important? Without all the small things we wouldn't have the big things. The small things are our foundation for success! 

So today...I celebrate the small things...today was a good day...and it isn't even over!

What will you celebrate today?

No comments: