Monday, March 27, 2006

Confessions of a Pig: Part I & II & III & IV & so on

I basically could have reposted the last post everyday since that post. Just replace Maple Nut Goodies with ice cream, fries, cookies, etc... I have just completely thrown the calorie counting, water drinking, walking, and healthy eating out the window. I gave up! We went on vacation last Thursday and we just returned yesterday. Of course the word vacation is defined as "permission to eat anything you want" in my dictionary. Here are just of the few "not so healthy" choices I made this weekend.... Moose Munch, Cherry Cake Double Take (1100 calories!!!!) , Corn Dogs, Yogurt covered Pretzels, Cocoa Puffs, Fries, Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Smoked Sausage, Kettle Korn, Truffle (just 1 though), chocolate covered fruit (just 2), chips and salsa, Chocolate cake & I'm sure there are a few more. Can you say "SWEET TOOTH". Now keep in mind all of that is over the course of 4 days - but still!! I had quite a rude awakiening this morning when I stepped on the scale and saw 214!! That's 6 lbs since the 8th!

No comments: