Monday, March 20, 2006

How Goes It?


So how has everyone been? Things have been crazy around here so I haven't had much time to even email much less post!! Just thought I would put up a picture from a float we were on at the St. Patty's Parade. (Some of mine & my daughters friends - my daughter is on the far right.) Hope everyone is well! Talk to you soon - I hope!

OH By the way - Bombadil & Goldberry's sites are up and going and "safe" again! I just now got around to adding them back! Glad to know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the girl on the left looks so sad. :(

We did NOTHING for St. Patricks Day. We wore green of course, but that was it.

T!ff@ny said...

Ha! Yeah I thought that when I posted that picture but that is the best I had of all three of them. Her mom (my bestest friend ever in the whole world!) just found out yesterday that she is pregnant so I bet the soon to be "big sister" will have a smile on her face now! She called to tell my daughter last night, her mom called to tell me and her husband called to tell my hubby! Can you tell they were excited to tell us? They have been wanting a new little one and I have been telling her for weeks she was pregnant! WOOHOO!

T!ff@ny said...

Oops...all four of them...Ha! I can't count!

Desiree said...

I'm well here - wish I could say it for the whole family, but I'm having faith our 'down' member will heal.

THanks for sharing the photo. Can't get all kids to smile at the same time, it seems... and yes, maybe the news will cheer up the little one!

Joe said...

LOL! I can never get a good kid pic. Someone is always out of sink. Good to hear from you girl!

JuicyV said...

I LOVE babies! Congrats to your friend. Have a great week, Tiff!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your friend! Babies bring out the excitement in everyone around it seems!

Traci said...

I thought the girl next to Baylee was Kim. She looks just like her.