Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Just So Ya' Know

I got an email from Goldberry saying that she and Bombadil were having problems with their blogs and for us not to visit them. Earlier in the week I had gone there and my spyware picked up the Trojan virus. It caught it thank goodness but she had just warned not to go there until they say otherwise. THEREFORE, until I receive confirmation from Chandra (Goldberry) I will take their links off the side bar to protect others. Hopefully, they will be up and running soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are up and running. If you got the Trojan virus, though, it wasn't from us. It was just a robot in the code of our website. All is fixed and life can finally move on!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and thanks for looking out for us and your other readers!!

T!ff@ny said...

I will have to add you back now - yeah! I don't know what happened...all I know is I clicked on the link to Bombadil's blog and all of sudden something started downloading and then my anti-virus software popped up and said it caught the "Trojan" virus while downloading. We have a really cool tech guy and I was talking to him about it and he went and looked on the server at the time frame fits SO I don't know how it happened but it was scary! I am just glad you all are back up and running!!

wanda said...

Wow, thanks for the warning!!