Friday, March 03, 2006

Long Time No Post!!

So where to begin...

I don't know if you have heard of this new weight loss craze of "ear stapling". At first I was like, "What...?" Then I know of some people that have had positive results from it. One of my friends and I went yesterday and had it done to both ears (you can read a little about it here www.staplepower.com) We don't know if it is going to work or not but hey at least we won't regret not trying! I will keep you updated on that!

When I originally started trying to lose weight back in August I was 262. By the time we started this I was down to 258. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride! When we stareted our Biggest Loser competition at work I was back up to 260. This morning I decided to weigh in (for the first time in weeks) just so I would be able to tell by next week if the staples are working or not and guess what.....I WEIGHT 250!!! I don't know how I did it but I have lost 10 pounds! Maybe because I have not been stressed about trying to lose weight so I finally did it! Now I am pumped and I want to SO bad see that number get below 250! Anyway - I have to get back to work but I wanted to briefly update you on my status!

By the way, have you talked to Aunt Teresea and your mom about joining the site?

No comments: