Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

These roses are for each of you and they represent friendship! If any of you are giving roses today here are some helpful hints to make sure you are sending the right message! Enjoy!


Rose Color Meaning
Amaranth Red Long Standing Desire
Cardinal Red Sublime Desire
Carmine Red Deceitful Desire
Firey Red Flames of Passion
Black roses Death, Hatred, Farewell. Mostly used at funerals.
Orange and Coral roses Desire
Lavender/Purple roses Sublime Desire
Peach/Pale colored roses Deceitful Desire
Pink Roses Flames of Passion
Light Pink Roses Death, Hatred, Farewell. Mostly used at funerals.
Orange & Yellow Roses Enthusiasm, Desire, Passionate thoughts.
Yellow Roses Joy, Friendship.
White Roses Reverence, Humility.

3 comments:

JuicyV said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Tiff!

Brenda said...

Thank you Miz Tiff! That's mighty sweet of you!

wanda said...

Oh no, how do I know if the roses I got are firey red or carmine red? I mean red looks red to me.
I think from now on I'll request yellow roses.