Tuesday, February 07, 2006

WDW HERE WE COME!!


Woohoo! Our family vacation for the year has officially been planned! We are going to Walt Disney World. The hubby has been once, I have been twice and this will be my daughters first time! We are all so excited! Not to mention the fact that we have not had a "real" vacation in a long time! (I do suggest that everyone go at least once without kids!)

Other than that - just the usual - work, school and all else that comes along with being a mom/wife! We have tried organizing our house and getting some painting done. We hope to get our back fence put up in the near future - however; that might have to wait until after our trip! Alot of things probably will though!

What else, what else...ohhhh...we had a cook out at our house a couple of weeks ago and it was nice not to have to be the one to drive all over the world! Sunday we watched the Super Bowl at Brooke's house. This Thursday we are going to the Dixie National Rodeo and much to my daughter's excitement Dierks Bentley will be there! You know how young girls go gaga over these singers! Whew! I hope she outgrows that but being a women myself - I am sure she won't!

Hope all is well with everyone!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Gees, I have always wanted to go but never had that kind of extra cash! I no you will have a blast! Have a good week girl!

JuicyV said...

Disney World is HUGE fun. Hope you guys have a wonderful vacation!

wanda said...

Tiff, I'm so glad you stopped by my place. I had lost the link to your's and Brooke's blogs!! Now I can get you back on my blogroll!

T!ff@ny said...

Girl when you figure that out PLEASE let me know how to convince mine!