Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Weigh In Wednesday!



Well I am FINALLY back down to the weight of one of my first weigh ins - 252! Woohoo! I don't know how I did it but I finally did! So that puts me back to losing 10lbs since I started this thing late last summer. Imagine had I really really stuck to it all this time what I could have done! I really don't know how I did it other than I have been busier and the fact that I stayed in the bathroom with a stomach bug! I am also a little bloated right now because of Uncle TOM so maybe it was more...who knows! As I keep saying I HAVE to add in exercise! I mean it is getting ridiculous! I HAVE to do this! I have done SO well today and I am going to stick to it tonight by getting some sort of exercise in! Even if it is only 10 minutes I am doing it!!

I started drinking those Lipton To Go Green Teas with my water at least once a day. Green Tea is good for you and it has no calories, sugar or artificial flavors!

I am also going to try this www.staplepower.com My mom personally knows someone that did it and lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks. It may all be in your head - but whatever works!!

No comments: