Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Two Bad "W" Words of Weight Loss!



Those would be "Weigh In" and "Workout"! Ha! I finally got a fire under my back end this week! I walked (actually Gazelle) 2 miles yesterday morning and 1/2 mile last night. This morning I also got up and walked 2 miles. It takes me about 30 minutes right now to walk a 2 miles. I would like to work up to 1 hr a day. Yes 7 days a week! I would also like to add in my BL circuit training several days a week. THEN eventually I am going to add in weight training.

I have decided that I am not going to do a "Weigh In Wednesday" until February 22nd. It is going to be SO hard not to look at the scale every morning but I might get Brian to hide it from me! Ha! I just want to work out really hard for two weeks and see what a difference it makes. I am afraid if I keep looking at it fluctuating I am going to really discourage myself!

I am still sticking to "eating healthier" for now!

Good luck on your WW! A lady at work has lost 8lbs or so in a couple of weeks on WW. Another lady has lost about the same on South Beach. I just know me - I don't do well sticking to that sort of thing so I am going to have to do it the old fashion way! At this point it is just the fact that we are doing it - not how we are doing it! BTW - I really like your "fun" links! They were good for an afternoon pick me up!

We can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: