Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Divorcing the Good Doctor

*Bravo* On the visualization technique!! I will definitely be trying this one!!

My first idea out of my bag of tricks is going to be "Divorcing the Good Doctor - Dr. Pepper that is." Maybe I won't say forever - yet - I am just going to take baby steps. However, I am giving up sodas for this week to start with. Small goal but baby steps!! I always think those commercials that show what all the tar on a smokers lungs looks so disgusting. SO I will use your visualization technique to imagine if I drink a soda (because I tend to like the dark ones anyway) that it will look like that nasty tar stuff going through my body. Just the thought is G-R-O-S-S to me!

Maybe this will help....here is a jar of tar that is equal to one year of smoking....I know I don't smoke but I am picture this is what sodas do to the inside of my body!

=

Here is one for you....we are pretending this is fat cells on a cupcake.

=

"Life Will Not Go According to Plan, If You Do Not Have A Plan!"
The Plan.Success is not an accident. It begins with a well-conceived plan.
Action.Just do it!
Believe it.If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

No comments: