Monday, December 04, 2006

Tiff's Monday 12/04/06


Wow! You did great!!!!! This is for you!!!!!

This is your star for your first big step towards a new you!! I am proud of you girl!!! You did awesome! I definitely could have been better!! I should have read your post BEFORE I went to work - see we do help each other! I had read it I would have been more prepared and more motivated. I am going to plan 15 minutes of me time every morning to check on your post and update from the day before!

B - (Kinda not really a breakfast but ate this before I read your post!) Dr. Pepper - 150; 6 cheese straws 282

L - Sweet tea - 120; garden salad - 200

S - 3 chocolate covered pretzels - 150

D-Dr. Pepper 150; 4 tacos - 680 calories

1732 Calories with no water and no exercise! Yikes!

We have said our spills so it is time to get with it! I am motivated, dedicated and hard core! Lets go, lets go!! I am logging off of this computer and I am going to get myself ready for tomorrow - the first day of my new life!! :-)

No comments: