Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I won!! I won!!

I won the battle against the Krispy Kremes today!! Yea!!!

B - Hot Chocolate - 272
S - 8 Cheese Cubes - 110
S - 3 Ritz - 48
L - Salad with Grilled Chicken & Viniagrette - 240
L - 5 Low Fat Club Crackers - 70
S - 2 Graham Crackers - 135
D - Sonic Jr Burger - 320
D - Diet Sonic Sunrise - 90
S - 1 PB& J Sandwich, all ingredients measured - 260

C - 1545 (just a tad over, I think I'm overestimating on the Sonic Sunrise and the salad so I'm probably really ok.)
W - 64oz
E - 20m weights, 20m on treadmill

Simple changes I could have made to save calories: Could have used LF graham crackers (didn't have any though) and could have used 1 less T of PB and used Sugar Free Jelly (didn't have any). Those changes would have saved me 125 calories. Of course skipping the hot chocolate would have made a huge difference too.

BTW - I'm on board for the challenge and weighing in on Wednesday. I guess tomorrow will be our first "offical weigh in".

Quote of the day:
Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man,
but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. - Mark Twain

No comments: