Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Gave In! :-(

B – 10 animal crackers - 130; Crystal Light On The Go - 10
L – Pulled pork sandwich – 464; Fries – 340; 16 oz Sweet Tea - 120
D - Spaghetti Supper! - 800; I broke down and had a Dr Pepper 150
2014 Calories
32 ounces water
0 Exercise

I started out STRONG yesterday morning. At lunch we went and visited a co-worker (the one that had the brain surgery) and picked up lunch to take it to her. I had already told the lady that I rode with first thing that morning that I was ONLY going to get the sandwhich. When I got there - before I even realized it - I had ordered fries and a tea, too! To my defense I probably did not really consume 340 calories on those fries because I only had 2 or 3 but I should not have even wasted my money on them!

At dinner I broke down and had a DP because I hate drinking water or milk with supper and I was too lazy to make tea!! Really there is no excuse. It was just laziness that forced me to drink that!!

So 2014 is just horrible and it could have been MUCH better. I didn't get all of my water in yesterday but I did get half which is good considering I drank none on most days before starting this!

Gotta work on that exercise!! I am proud of myself though because I almost didn't post for today because I didn't want to admit that I didnt' do so good BUT that wouldn't help me to lie about it or pretend it didn't happen - just like I have always done. I am telling you - THIS BLOG MAKES ME ACCOUNTABLE!

Well instead of coming up with excuses as to why I wasn't going to be honest about what I ate I decided this: It is harder for me cut the calories down at night right now because of Brian and Baylee. I know I really should eat most of my calories during the day and not save them for the night time but the night time is when I am having the biggest problem for now. So until I can get on top of the number of calories I eat a day I am going to have to eat fewer calories during the day (but still eat so I don't slow my metabolism) and save my calories for night time. Then as I get to where I am close to my set number of calories a day I will then slowly start eating more during the day and fewer at night!
Quote:
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." –Conrad Hilton

No comments: