Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another Loser

OK. So, I started June 4th and was 200lbs, as of today 190lbs. My goal is 130 lbs. I am basically counting calories and exercising 6 days a week. I try to only take in 1000-1100 cals a day. I find when I get hungry in between meals I snack on watermelon, cucumbers sliced with salt and pepper, and grapes that I freeze. That usually does the fix and it is nice and cool, since we are in the HOT summer. Also, on one of the days during the weekend I grill a bunch of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, along with veggies, such as squash, cherry tomatoes, onions and bell peppers. It is a healthy lunch or dinner. I keep it in the fridge and heat up as needed. Keep up the good work girls!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Congrats to you for losing 10 pounds!! You go girl!! Great idea about frozen grapes and cooking the chicken and veggies once a week. I definitely will have to try this! Thanks for the tip!

Traci said...

WELCOME!!! I love grapes, but never tried them frozen... I will have to try that.