Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Weigh-In Wednesday: Tiffany


Well here it is my first Weigh-In Wednesday for the new year...funny since it is already JUNE!! (Really almost July!) So needless to say I have done enough slacking off for the year so it is time to get back on the wagon. I officially started this "new" weight loss program 2 weeks ago. In that time I have lost:

I actually cheated and on Friday weighed in and I was down 6.5 lbs. So since Friday I have lost but gained .5 back. Truthfully, I haven't drank enough water since Friday and haven't eaten that great so I am lucky (and probably because I am actually exercising) that I did not gain more than 1/2 pound back! All in all, I am okay with the loss. I had hoped to be up to 10 pounds by now but I will take 6! My goal for my next Weigh In Wednesday is 2 lbs...I would love for it to be 4 (and if it is great!) but I am trying to take baby steps. I am afraid if I set my "goal" too high that I will end up being disappointed if I don't come close!

You girls are doing great!! Let's Keep Up The Good Work!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Woo hoo!! Great job on 6 lbs... that's awesome!!