Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm in...

If you're back in, so am I. As you know I've been doing Weight Watchers for about 6 weeks now and I've lost 10 lbs. It's been slow going but at least it's going. I am struggling on the weekends but doing pretty good during the week. There are 2 ladies from work doing it as well. We've decided to quit going to the meetings though. We are going to start weighing in at work each week, so that we can still be held accountable. My mini-goal is to be under 200 by labor day. That's 21 lbs in 10 weeks... That should be no problem if I'll just stick with the program. I've debated on whether or not I should just go back to calorie counting, because I seemed to have lost it quicker then. I was allowing 1200 calories and with WW, I'm getting closer to 1400-1500 calories a day with 28 points. I guess I could push my points back to 24. For the next week, I've decided to do both and see what my calories look like compared to my points. As of today, I will start logging my food too. Glad we are doing this again, it has really helped in the past. Also, if you know anyone else that wants to join, please feel free to offer. The more support the better. By the way, see ya in 6 days!!!!

No comments: