Monday, June 25, 2007

Long Time No Post...

Well I will make this short and sweet...the hubby has been deployed to Cuba for 6 months. He has already been away from home for almost 2 months prior to his deployment. In the next six (well really 5 now) months I am trying to lose AT LEAST 40 pounds before he returns. (My big goal is 120 pounds.) I am weighing in on Wednesday (just like our old Weigh In Wednesdays). I actually started my diet two weeks ago (on the 13th) so I am going to do my first official weigh in this Wednesday. I will be using this little marker to track my progress!

The frog is kind of .... well Brian's unit's mascot. Most of the guys in the unit have a frog tatoo on their butts! HAHA! That is a story for another day. Anyway, so that is why I chose the frog! I can not wait to see him moving along on his little lily pads! I can't wait until my first official weigh in! Check in on me on Wednesday!!

No comments: