Monday, June 25, 2007

Low Cal Cobbler


This may not sound very good but let me tell you.... it is awesome!! The only bad thing that I can say about this recipe is that it is hard to only eat one serving.

3 Point Fruit Cobbler

16 oz bag of frozen fruit (I've tried blueberries and peaches)
1 Yellow Cake mix (don't use Duncan Hines, it has more calories)
12oz of Fresca


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer frozen fruit in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the fruit. Pour fresca evenly over the cake mix. Do not mix the ingredients! Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.

12 servings

1 serving = 3 points or 170 calories



1 comment:

Tiff said...

That sounds good...I have had something similar but now fresca...it called for butter...so I am sure this is much better! HAHA! I will be trying this!