Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jump Start Diet - Day 1





I made it! Go me! Go me!

So all in all it was okay other than I am SICK and TIRED of going to the bathroom...but that is okay...I just pretend I am flushing all the fat out! So this is what I did:


I Drank 3 Shakes today! (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)

An Apple For Mid-Morning Snack!


Broccoli For Mid-Afternoon Snack!



One Orange for Evening Snack!



100 oz of Water!


Exercise!!

I didn't do any significant exercise today except just basic house cleaning. Hmmm. Not good. I was trying to do one thing at a time - you know get used to the food today then add exercise in tomorrow. Not to mention I didn't go to bed the night before unil 2:00 a.m. So wasn't really up to work out. Hmmm. Bad me. However, I have already packed my gym bag for tomorrow!

No comments: