Thursday, September 20, 2007

Weigh In Wednesday (A Day Late!)

Well I have been procrastinating b/c I keep meaning to update my food journals from the past two days but then I thought forget it! I need to update!!! So here it is.....





Yes that is right people...16 pounds! So not as much as you all have lost but at least I am back on the wagon!!! I didn't eat so well yesterday but plan to get back on it today. I figured that would just be my cheat day. I really have slacked on my water the past 4 days or so...I was doing so good. That is another thing I am going to have to get back on today!!! So I originally wanted to lose 50 pounds before Brian came home...but as of now...if I could at least get down 30 pounds that is the smallest I have been in sometime and I think that would at least allow me to go down one pants size. That is what I am hoping anyway. The way I figure I have about 10 weeks left. If I can lose an average of at least 2 pounds a week for 10 weeks that would be an additional 20 pounds...which is 6 pounds over my current goal of 30! That would be awesome!

Actually, I would AT LEAST like to get this extra 14 off before Thanksgiving when I see the family. Plus, all we do is eat, eat, eat all week and I think if I can stay disciplined enough between now and then it will be so much of a habit that my stomach wouldn't even have room for all that yummy food. Plus, if I at least appear that I lost weight and someone notices...you know that will have me on cloud 9 for a week!!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

16 lbs is awesome!!! You're doing great!