Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weigh-In Wednesday: Traci

No news, is usually good news... but not in this case. If you've noticed, I haven't weighed in for a couple of weeks... well that's because there is nothing to report. No loss, no gain. I hit a plateau... which is code for I quit counting calories, drinking water, and exercising for about a week and all of my momentum came to a screeching halt. However, I'm happy to report... I climbed right back on and the scale is moving again.

My goal was to be down to 200 by my birthday... well my birthday was Saturday and here I sit at 204!! So, I've set a new mini-goal to be under 200 by next weigh-in!

Down 2 lbs since last weigh in for a total loss of 28lbs!

Tiff - Definetly keep us posted on the shake thing. I'd love to do something for a week or so to take off some weight quickly! BTW, looovvveee the pic!1

No comments: