Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weigh-In Wednesday: Tiffany

Good Morning All! Well it is the first day of my new diet. I didn't get up and exercise this a.m. b/c Brian and I talked until 2:00 a.m.! YIKES! So needless to say I will have to wait to do that when I get home. (Along with cleaning my house that has been somewhat neglected this week!) Anyway, I will blog more about my diet later! As far as, the weigh in today...I weighed this morning...still maintaining at the 6 pounds lost.



Now originally I wanted to lose 50 pounds...then I said 40...and now I am saying I want to lose AT LEAST a total of 30 before Brian gets home. That is my first "mini-goal!"! I need to lose more than that in the long run but that is my starting point! So 6 down...24 more to go!!
Traci - I cannot wait to see your weigh in next week! I am willing to BET you can get that 4 pounds off!!! YOU GO GIRL! I am so proud of you! How does it feel to be so close to "One-derland"??
Susan - How are you doing? Tell us about your diet and going to the gym, etc.

No comments: